- About Us
- Contact Us
Technology Square Research Building (TSRB)
View Larger Map
Georgia Institute of Technology
Technology Square Research Building
85 5th St., N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30332-0760
Fax: 404-894-0673 (main, 2nd floor)
Fax: 404-894-3146 (3rd floor)
> Georgia Tech Map (TSRB is Building #175)
MARTA (Mass Transit Rail) Directions:
From the Airport ($2.00 One-Way Fare)
1. See the Rail Map HERE.
2. Take either train (North: North Springs or Northeast: Doraville) north.
3. Exit at the Midtown/N4 station.
4. Take the Tech Square Trolley (See schedule and map HERE) or walk to TSRB.
When riding the trolley, catch the trolley from the south end of the MARTA station. TSRB is located on the right at the first stop.
When walking, walk west to West Peachtree St. and turn south (left). Continue south on West Peachtree St. until you reach 5th St., where you will turn west (right). TSRB will be the last building on your right before you reach the I-75/85 overpass
From the Airport
1. Take I-85 North to Exit #250 (10th St./14th St./Ga. Tech).
2. Turn right onto 10th St. at the first light at the end of the ramp
3. At first light, turn right on Spring St.
4. At second light, turn right on 5th St.
5. TSRB is the last building on the right before the I-75/85 overpass.
6. GVU is located on the second floor.
From I-75/I-85 South
1. Get off at exit #250 (I-75) or #84 (I-85) (Techwood Dr./10th/14th Streets).
2. (for exit from I-85 only) Do not change lanes (do not go toward 16th St.)
(for exit from I-75 only) Stay in the left lane (do not go toward 16th St.)
3. Go straight through first stop light (crossing 14th St.).
4. At the next light, turn a Left on 10th St
5. At the second light, turn a Right on Spring St
6. At second light, turn right on 5th St.
7. TSRB is the last building on the right before the I-75/85 overpass.
8. GVU is located on the second floor.
Parking instructions for TSRB
When coming south on Spring St instead of going all the way to 5th St, turn Right into the alley just before (there is an LAFitness Center on the corner.) TSRB is the last building on the left. Across from TSRB, on the right, is a parking deck labeled "Centergy Parking." The fee is $2 per hour, or $10 per day.
Visit the GTRI's comprehensive hotel listing HERE.